Tuesday 17 June 2014

Something Borrowed and Something New

Much to my mother's dismay, this does NOT mean that I am getting married. But I am borrowing something and I am developing something new. Within the next month or so I will be launching my new website Betty Mae Photography. My photography adventures will now be carried out under the name of my grandmother Betty Mae. She was a wonderful lady and I can remember countless summers crafting at her apartment. I've always been creative in my own way, and she always encouraged me to embrace that. She was famous for her creativity in the kitchen with her delicious baked goods and meals at holiday dinners. I miss her a ton but love that she's still so cherished in our family. I love this little hobby of mine. Unfortunately, I don't get to spend as much time as I would like taking photos. I am making a concerted effort to change that. First thing is first--new website, and hopefully very soon--a new camera! For now, here is a little sneak peak!
I would also like to thank Cameron Lacey of Griffin Design for creating my new logo. He was extremely patient and didn't even flinch when I sent him ridiculous requests about flower colour and typography changes. He provided outstanding service and turned the logo around extremely quickly. He is also hilarious which is always a bonus. Thank you so much! Check him out at Griffin Design . 

No comments:

Post a Comment